WHEN YOUR HEART IS SPEAKING .
THE WORLD WILL LISTEN & CHANGE.
Heinz Kaegi is an inspiring speaker with more than 3 decades of international experience. He touches audiences in many conferences and conventions around the World.
See Heinz In Action
Heinz Kaegi | TEDx
The Lifetime Of Managers Is Over– What’s next?Leadershift
45’ and Q&A
Supervisors are from yesterday. Today, managers are at the end of their time. Tomorrow, personalities with heart are needed who have made the journey to becoming a leader. Which personal qualities of leadership are crucial for this?
In this inspiring keynote speech, Heinz shares his more than 30 years of international experience as a C-level executive and entrepreneur. Since many years he investigates the laws of leadership, which are published in his German bestseller “Gesucht: Leader” which was translated into English.
- Heinz focuses on the 7 laws on the way from manager to leader with tangible examples.
- Participants will be asked challenging questions to reflect on their own position on the path to becoming a leader.
- This topic is designed as a keynote and as an impulse workshop to inspire groundbreaking impulses for personal and corporate leadership development.
Inspirations From The Future - Why Visionaries Are The True Realists.
45’ and Q&A
- Heinz shares his immense international experience as a Leadershift expert with personal examples that shake up, inspire, and excite.
- His provocative questions move the audience to personal reflection and show what is possible in the future. “If everyone says – don’t do it – then by all means do it” is his inspiring motto, which he documents with unique examples of effective goal achievement.
- This topic is designed as a keynote and as an inspirational workshop to bring groundbreaking impulses for executives and companies to the point of inspired action and effective goal achievement.
Wanted: Leaders - Insights Into Leadership's Biggest Construction Site.
45’ and Q&A
If you don’t transform, you fail. We are in the midst of the next striking paradigm shift in leadership. The supervisor’s conditioned behavioral programs and the structures of power are increasingly falling flat. What is needed now are leaders who start with themselves. Personalities who clean up their own construction site and credibly lead the way of transformation as leaders. How does that work in concrete terms?
- Heinz takes his audience on an exciting journey to the 7 effective transformation levers for leaders, which he has been studying for many years. He shares his rich international experience from decades as a C-level executive and entrepreneur with examples that awaken, inspire, and move.
- Participants will be given challenging questions to reflect on where they are on the journey to becoming a leader.
- This topic is designed as a keynote and as an inspirational workshop to bring groundbreaking impulses for leaders and companies to the point of inspired action and a sustainable further development of effective leadership.
Words Or Deeds: Why Culture Eats Any Strategy For Breakfast.
45’ and Q&A
Strategy is still seen as the centerpiece of shaping the future in most companies. However it can’t become that until it is fully committed to a powerful common guiding star – the vision for all. And strategies fail numerously and miserably because of corporate culture when these two aim past the hearts of the entire crew. What are the success-critical 4 phases and 5 principles for developing a powerful corporate culture?
- Heinz shares his incredibly rich international experience as an emPowerment conductor for corporate cultures that make the future. His examples are personal, evocative and inspiring.
- His provocative questions move the audience to personal reflection and reveal the enormous transformational levers in a corporate culture for the future.
- This topic is designed as a keynote and as an inspirational workshop to bring groundbreaking impulses for leaders and companies to the point of inspired action and effective goal achievement.
ONE Vision – ONE Team – ONE Voice. The Turning Point For Corporate Vision, Strategy and Culture.
45’ and Q&A
When everyday life in a company is clouded by friction and silo thinking, and the leadership team is less than a clearly and consistently acting conspiratorial community, then the spirit is increasingly hanging askew in the cosmos. The consequences are energy- and success-destroying. How do we create visionary clarity and the consistent common alignment that is strategically awarded with highest importance?
- Heinz shares his unique international experience from over 1000 personally conducted visionary business processes with top executives and their leadership teams – and he inspires with personal examples that make the future of business.
- Participants will be given challenging questions for personal reflection to capture where they are and their potential on the path to achieving their goals.
- This topic is designed as a keynote and as an inspirational workshop to move groundbreaking impulses for leaders and companies to the point of commonality and clarity. So that they can lead their company to the pinnacle of its uniqueness.